Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Walkies

Every day now since Honey has passed I have been taking Ginger out for walks to our complex park as he is a little more hesitant now to venture out on his own.  Tonight I went to art group and really wanted to skip that part of the routine, but Ginger was having none of it.  He meowed my ears off until I relented and took him out. 

Although I freeze every time, it really is good for me too as seeing him happy is helping me move forward.  It is not going to be easy but I want to try and find other ways to express my grief rather than crying all the time.  Crying is good to a point, but it is totally draining and leaves me feeling depressed and I really believe that Honey would not have wanted that.  He existed in my life to be my companion and I know that if he could talk to me know he would tell me that he wants me to be happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment