Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Its a gift

I think I've always enjoyed teaching in all its forms. I remember even as a child I would line by dolls up along the passage and pretend the wall was the chalk board. The thing I love most about teaching is that it is an opportunity to impart knowledge and empower others to do something they may not have been able to do before.

Knowledge is a gift and I think we seldom stop to remember that. Our schooling and any education we may have had is a generous opportunity for us to learn and grow. Wisdom however is a totally different matter. Wisdom only comes from maturity.

Thankfully as Christians we have a source to both knowledge and wisdom. Scripture is our teacher in both life and understanding and when we receive scripture into our hearts we allow the Holy Spirit guide us in a uniquely powerful way.

If you are looking for guidance in a particular area, turn to scripture to receive your source of both knowledge and wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment