Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Check the size of those pupils

Bring out a new toy, or even a favourite and the moment my cats lay eyes on a moving target, their reactions become laser sharp. Most amazing though is to see how their pupils open to maximum capacity to allow them the opportunity to focus solidly on the target.

In life are we ready to make the most of every opportunity? To be honest I think for the most part we are definitely not ready to do so. The reason? We are simply not looking. A cat is built and designed to hunt and trust me they never miss the chance to do so, even if it means pouncing on each other, Lol!

For me as a Christian, living life to the full and grabbing every opportunity that comes my way is the best way that I can use the gifts that God has placed in my hands. Using our gifts and talents to the full brings God glory, so let's put the effort in and make the most of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment