Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

40 going on 20

On the eve of my 40th birthday it just doesn't seem real. Are you kidding me, this is mid-life? Wow! In that case, bring it on, I'm ready! Besides I it still feels like yesterday we were planning the big bash for my 21st birthday. I seriously don't feel like an adult some days.

What they say about this time of life is really true! You truly do loose the fear of what other people think and you are willing to try something new at every turn. It truly does feel to me as if the best years of my life lie ahead and I can't wait to take each new adventure that comes my way.

So I'm going to take a deep breath, look forward to cuddling up in bed and waking up in the morning and looking at my 40 year old self in the mirror and say, “Here's looking at you kid!”  Thank you God for the blessing of life!

Here goes 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment