Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, February 25, 2019

One extremely long day

It is seldom that so many challenges pop up in one day.  I was feeling emotional in the morning already, it was pay day, IT challenges kept me busy and we needed to start month end processes.  Its VAT deadline week and I really needed to get some shopping done.  There was a long list of emails to check, and boy, a bag full of paperwork that is just going to have to wait another day.

There are days when life just seems a little bit too much, yet at the end of it all I feel better tonight, exhausted, but better than I did this morning.  It is in life's chaos that I find meaning, the reason I'm here, the reason I am needed, when at times I feel desperately hopeless purely for a lack of feeling that my life matters for something. 

Then there is this, possibly my greatest purpose and maybe the only seed that I will leave on this planet once I'm gone.  My words, the tools of the trade of my heart are sometimes the only tools that I have to encourage others, encourage myself and if remotely possible, bring Glory to God. 

In my tiredness, my weakness and my frailty, God is mighty and strong.  He reminds me that it is in the times of life that we can't see Him working that He is doing His greatest work.  In these moments we see only in part, but when the mist clears and the fatigue fades and when others come along side us to raise our arms in worship to God once again, then we see His plan, His path and His purpose.

I pray today if you have struggled, that these words will lift you up, will encourage you and will strengthen you to know that you are not alone.  Others walk this path with you and more than that, God is right beside you!

No comments:

Post a Comment