Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 The year of the Dolphin

It was with thanks that I said goodbye to 2017. Last year saw one of my biggest life dreams fulfilled in being able to find a job closer to home. This challenge took up more of my energy than I had anticipated it would but it all finally came together and I was able to close out the year having finished my probation period in the new position. Many challenges still lie before me but I am confident that I will overcome them.

I am declaring 2018 to be the year of the Dolphin in my life and I am hoping you will join me in that. One of the things we love most about Dolphin's is that they can be trained to do all sorts of wonderful things. I wish that we could witness the dolphin training process. I am sure they don't get it right first time every time and that is what our lives are, a continuous training camp for the qualities that God is wanting to instill in us. I know my weaknesses are great and I am praying that this year, where I have failed over and over again, I am praying that God will bring the right mentors across my path to guide me to victory.

Dolphins are playful and I am praying that in the year ahead I will be able to bring more balance back into my life with opportunities to experience the joys of life once again. Dolphins love to perform and they are accurate in their execution and I am praying that this year will allow me the opportunity to put my best foot forward in everything I do.

Dolphins have strength that enables them to surge out of the water and rise to great heights. I am praying that this year will give me the strength to reach for goals that are far greater than I have reached before.

Yes, I am believing for great things from the year ahead and believe that with God's help I will achieve all that I set my mind too. I hope that this rings true for you too and that you will join me in declaring this year, the year of the Dolphin.

No comments:

Post a Comment