Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Simpler, better, but not faster

No, in fact I want to find a way to slow things down as they were.....or at least make it seem that way. We are all on a journey in life and that journey takes us on different paths and I believe each path has a purpose. One path that we can all measure is a calendar year. My journey this year is to find ways to simplify my life so that I can do more of the things I love to do, which generally means something creative.

Why is it important for me to have more time for creativity in my life? Well because stimulating creativity is one of the key drivers to helping me do problem solving in all other areas of life, especially in my career. Accounting requires the ability to solve financial problems that arise on a daily basis. If my brain has been stimulated by creativity I find it so much easier to reach a sound conclusion.

Isn't that what we all need though, an ability to solve problems better? Well that is precisely why God gave us our talents. These are areas in our lives where we can live outside the box, find pleasure and hopefully through those talents be stimulated.

Will you ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to use your talents so that you too can achieve greater things for God this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment