Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, July 10, 2017

A while before it is done

Well it all is taking quite some time...that is sorting out all my PC issues and I have decided that when it is done, I must have two fully functional laptops that can do what I need them to do even if I turn the old one into nothing more than a terminal machine.

The reason for such a strong decision is that I am almost helpless to control all the aspects of my life that need controlling without it. Does that make me a control freak? No I don't think so, I simply recognize that busy people with a lot of responsibility require more support, be it technical or otherwise to get things done, so I need to make sure I'm covered. Then there is also the added benefit that should I loose one to theft, I won't be stranded again. This long season with limited computing power has been utterly frustrating.

Jesus understood the frustrations of not being able to get things done. He encountered it everyday in the helpless lives of people that reached out to Him for a miracle because there simply were no other solutions to their problems at hand.

God knows our fears and frustrations when we are run off our feet and yet still fee like we are treading water. Whatever your situation today, call out to Jesus in the same way the His people did, “Son of God, have mercy on me.” Then open up your heart and prepare to receive strength from on high!

No comments:

Post a Comment