Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Four leaves over

If you love gardening the way I do, you'll know how exciting it is to watch plants grow. One such item I have been watching with interest all season is my pomegranate tree that I planted last year as a baby tree. My challenge to it all season long has been that I just wanted it to grow tall enough this year so that I can see its leaves over my garden wall as I arrive home.

Well, what do you know? It happened this week. As I pulled into my parking spot one evening I could just see four little leaves peering over the wall, you can imagine my joy. Funny thing is when you look at it, most of the growth has been and umbrella effect, it sent out one branch shoot, straight up....almost as if to say....”challenge accepted!”

Now imagine God's great joy when He sees us growing, not only in our relationship with Him, but in our faith levels and belief that He can and will do in our lives what He says in His word He will do.

I challenge you today to say to God yourself, “Okay God, challenge accepted!”



No comments:

Post a Comment