Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, November 28, 2016

MRI

I had a fall at the beginning of the year which resulted in me needing to get some physiotherapy, which I did. To complete the process though the doctor requested that I have an MRI done. Having had one before and also surviving an apesectomy under local aesthetic, I thought this would be a walk in the park.

Boy was I wrong. I was too casual about it and did not prepare myself for it and to make matters worse this time I had a cage around my head to keep it still. I made it through almost all the scans okay but by the last one I was beside myself and had to take a break and return to have it done again. Luckily the practitioner realized I would do better without the head cage the second time round, which I did.

I must admit in some ways that is how this year has felt, suffocating...... and yet in many other ways, liberating. I have made peace that some things may never come to be and yet at the same time I have full trust in God to do what He has said he would do. Either way, I'll be okay.

When you are feeling pressed on every side it can be really hard to trust God, yet in all things that is precisely what He expects from us. Our unwavering trust in His will and His will alone is what guides us we feel as though we are going off course. That trust will bring us safely home.

No comments:

Post a Comment