Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Winding down

As the year winds down and the holiday season draws near, it will be wonderful to start finding a little more time for the things I am so looking forward to doing, being creative.  Be it art, gardening, making new Christmas decorations who knows but it will be fun. 

Time for friends and family and time to unwind the mind and body.  Winding down in a necessary part of life and I am asking myself more and more questions about how can I make more down time possible?  This year has had precious little of that. 

God knows my heart though and I know that over time he will give me the wisdom to know when to make small changes and when to make the big ones.  Down time allows me time to connect my spirit to God's and hear what he wants for my life. 

It is only when that focus is clear that I can then turn my attention to ministry, what does God want me to do with this writing gift in the year ahead?  What does God want me to share with you to encourage and uplift you in every way that I possibly can?

Well the answers to all these questions and more will soon be answered when that down time begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment