Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Tumbling down

This afternoon I was busy with the normal kitchen work, washing dishes, when next thing I hear rattling and crackling and all of a sudden I'm being attacked by boxes and a falling cat...you guessed it, little Topaz getting up to mischief.  She was obviously trying to get to the corner spot which I have now blocked seeing as as the corner is a piece of wood being held in place delicately by some silicone. This is something I have been trying to stop her from doing for some days now, since I noticed the piece starting to fall through.

Well missy got as big a fright as I did and by the look of shock on her face I could tell no reprimand was going to be necessary, she had learned her lesson.  For the rest of the day she has been quite good by comparison....shame!

I suppose the lesson is clear we all get up to mischief from time to time and it is only when things come tumbling down around us that we learn.  Let's try not to learn the hard way, lets learn to listen when God says NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment