Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Voooops it's gone!

This morning as I got into the elevator at work, my office tag that I hang round my neck got hooked on the elevator rail and slipped out my hand and flung back......and before I could even gasp....vooooops it was gone, down the elevator shaft!  Bwahahaha!

I think to myself, will I get to the end of my life and wonder...my goodness that all went so fast!  That also makes me realize that I really don't want to get to the end of my life wishing that I had done certain things that I could have done.  The time to act is now, no more hesitation. 

We really hesitate so often to truly live life and make the most of things, but we really should not.  Sure we may make some mistakes along the way but I would rather make mistakes while taking risks and achieving something than sitting in a safe zone and hating every minute. 

Come join me will you, let's make this life amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment