Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Update needed

I was busy trying to work on a project when my software just did not want to play along.  One of my pet hates is updating computer software, so much so that I leave it until the package falls over.  So that was my job last night.  Oh the uninstall and then long download and reinstall process is annoying.  The only thing that I can be grateful for is that I know how to do it without having to hire someone to do it for me. 

It was just one more obstacle in getting the project working and I didn't need the interruption seeing as I have been struggling to find the time to work on it.  One thing I have learned though is that when obstacles stand in your way of getting something done, chances are you are on the right path and that is an encouraging sign.  

Why encouraging?  Because the devil hates it when we make any plans that can translate in personal success and victory.  So what do you?  Deal with it....know that it is part of the process and once you get through the obstacle you'll be on your way again.  Be prepared though, there could be many obstacles in your way so don't ever give up!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment