Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The week before

My goodness the week before going on leave is always the most stressful part of my year, especially when it is my annual two week break.  I always have such high hopes of achieving great things and being the hero but it just never quite works out that way.  This week so far one our national banks has been the bane of our existence and set me back by hours.

The one thing I do know is what I'm in for when I do eventually get back...about 6 weeks of hell.  Catch up is never fun but it has to be done.  It is all still very doable though and I have been through worse so I know I'll survive. 

The most important thing is to know what your strengths are and to work directly with those, forget about your weaknesses and if people think you're a drag, shrug it off...surviving a time like this is crucial. 

Spiritually speaking in life we need to learn to do the same thing.  When obstacles come our way, don't be thrown by minor defects in your spiritual life, know what your spiritual strengths are and make sure that you hone in on those. 

And always remember........I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment