Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, August 27, 2015

God in a purr



The other night I hadn’t had any time to get to writing due to some urgent issues that needed my attention but later that evening as I browsed through FB I came across photo’s of a dear friends funeral service.  I was surprised that anyone had photographed such an intimate family moment but it did allow those of us who could not be there to share in the moment.

As I grieved I started crying.  By now my little Ginger boy was on my lap and as I cried he gently pawed at me over and over, which made me cry even more.  Here was my little kitty trying to console and comfort his human mommy in the only way he could.  I could not have felt closer to God than at that time as this precious little being was doing the work of the Holy Spirit and comforting me. 

We look for God in the strangest places yet all we have to do is turn to His creation and we will not only see Him everywhere but we truly will feel Him too.  If your heart is broken and you are searching for love and comfort look to God in His creation and you are sure to find your comforter there!

No comments:

Post a Comment