Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, August 24, 2015

Here we go again!

So round about now I don't know whether I should be blaming my network service provider or Microsoft but my darn data has disappeared again and I don't know how much I'm going to get done by using my phone's wifi......  :-(  Needless to say I'll have to keep it short. 

Thinking back to last nights discussion and thinking about repeating things, this is the way the Holy Spirit chooses to teach us the important lessons of life that help us to grow in the fruit of the Spirit.  He will allow us to go through challenge after challenge until we learn to master that skill. 

One of my bible school lecturers used to say that our purpose on earth is to learn to worship God and there is no time that we worship Him more than when we are faced with our humanity and our limitations and compare that to the splendid wonder of His universe creating power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment