Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Who's house is it anyway?

I have often joked that my cats own my house and I just maintain it for them.  Lol!  After all they get to enjoy my bed, warm house, blankets, couches, food and water for a solid 24 hours a day.  Me?  I get a measly 8 hours on week days, give or take, and a couple more hours on weekends. 

That begs the question, am I the master or the servant? 

Well we go to church on Sundays to do what?  Worship God of course, so you could say we are the servant.  But...we go there to get ministered too by the five fold ministry and these ministers feed and minister into our lives, so does that not make them servants too?  Yip I'd say that. 

But what about God?  We said we go to church to worship God, but what does God do in return?  He pours out his love, healing power and grace to us, so is He not serving us when He does so?  Quite right, yes he does! 

So who's house is the church then anyway?  I don't know.... (wink), you tell me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment