Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Three in bed...

I woke up in the middle of the night, I wasn't lying in my 'usual spot' and boy was I sweating!  Thoughts of menopause ran through my head until my hand glided across the bed and there I felt my two little fur balls lying cuddled up to each other and to me, Lol!  I guess the seasons they are a changing.  Well now I have to figure out just the right temperature to keep them snug. 

Cats love being warm and snug an are attracted to warm, soft and cuddly fabrics and objects.  Want to know a secret?  As human beings we aren't any different.  We are attracted to people that make us feel loved and valued and as Christians should this not be our motto...to be a little bit more cuddly? 

I hear you say, we've just commemorated the crucifixion of our Lord, salvation is about thorns not being cute and lovable.  To a point yes, but how did Jesus restore Peter after His resurrection?  Around the warmth of a camp fire. 

So can I challenge you to let Jesus love shine through you, by being warm and loving to those around you today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment