Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Belt it baby

Mmm mmm mmm mmm. Shhhh, come a little closer! Let me whisper this one in your ear! I have a little secret I want to share with you......... :-P

When you are alone with your thoughts, what happens? Ever find yourself slumping into a negative hole? Well I've got an extreme solution for you. Guess what the devil hates? HE HATES IT WHEN WE ARE HAPPY....whoooo!

Okay, nope, I'm not on happy pills, but I am full of praise! Full of praise for an awesome God! Full of praise for the sacrifice of His Son and full of praise for the awesome things that I know that God can and will do in our lives when we surrender our lives to His mercy and guidance.

Guess what else? When you are belting our God's praises there is no way that you can even squeeze in an …..... “Awwww, I feel depressed.” Nope, no way!

So common Christians, belt out God's praises and raise the roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment