Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

An unbelieveable resume

I decided it was time to start challenging myself with my writing and have started work on my first fictional piece. Without giving away any trade secrets I can divulge that it will have a space theme. Being a big fan of all things space related; Star Wars, Star Trek, Batelstar Galactica and Stargate just to name a few, I am totally pumped. I do need to do a little research into my ultimate favourite space hero's the moon landing crew of Apollo 11.

Wow, Neil Armstrong's resume reads like unreal fiction but it is all true. I'm no where close to finishing my research on him, but wow this guy had a lot of bad landing and narrow escapes. Despite all this he made into space but only ever completed one EVA, you guessed it, that famous moon walk.

In all honesty my life has had a ton of crash landings but Neil's story gives me hope. It only takes one great achievement to put you on the global map, never to be forgotten. A well known preacher used to say, “Don't take a step back in your set back because God is already preparing your come back.”

Knowing all this, it is time to set my heart at ease and know that God is in control of everything and that on that one great day it will all have been worth it. If you have been feeling downhearted, wondering how to make sense of the difficulties you might be facing, join me in saying:

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
With God all things are possible!
Our God is a great and mighty God!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment