Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, December 5, 2011

Feathers everywhere


I've learned to live with it! I've learned to live with the parktown prawns, the spiders, the feathers, the dead birds..... but imagine my shock when I arrived home to a house full of feathers. I pulled the curtain back, just to hear wings flutter behind the couch.

Naturally, being a GIRL, I ran out the house screaming and had to rely on the kindness of a neighbour, too once again to rescue me from the bird. Luckily we rescued this one alive and were able to set it free. Now in mommy of kitties language that equals big hidings. However on second thought, realizing that my little fur ball had left his precious birdie catch to come out and say hello to mommy as she arrived home, I had to reconsider. It did take all my strength though not to spank the little rascal!

The bible says the goodness and kindness of God leads us to repentance. In God's book we deserve punishment for our sin, but he gave us his most precious gift to ensure that we no longer have to pay the price for our sin nature, but gave us what we don't deserve, life everlasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment