Everyday God - Amazon

Friday, February 4, 2011

Seize the day!

Attending a funeral is always a sobering event. It reminds us of inevitability of our own passing. The other inevitable realization is how short our time on this earth really is. The question I always ask myself is, what will I be leaving behind? What will my legacy be to the people I leave behind.

An opportunity to witness the testimonies from a life that has glorified God in marriage, ministry, friendship and leadership is a true motivation to stay on the path that God has planned for you.

I'm hoping that in some small way I may be able to achieve just a little of that and inspire others to walk a closer relationship with God.

It is time to seize the day!

This blog is dedicated in loving memory of Ps Frank Donnely. Thank you for your love, dedication and leadership!

No comments:

Post a Comment