Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Are you a survivor?

I'll confess! I love watching "Survivor". I love their motto,"Out wit, Out Play, Out last!" Have you noticed that it isn't the strongest or even the smartest players that make it to the end. It's the players that know how to manoeuvre their way through the web, the ones with the backup plan!

Well then, seeing as the devil will try anything to stop us in our tracks, isn't it time we learned how to outwit him? I'm up for that game. To be practical, I can only think of using my own current situation.

I suffer from migraines, so occasionally I'm man down for a day or so. You will have noticed that I tend to disappear from writing from time to time..... How am I going to get around that one..... I think I'm going to start writing a bit in advance. Takes much less energy to post a blog than to start from scratch.

So what can you do to outwit your opponent today?

No comments:

Post a Comment