Everyday God - Amazon

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Flu bug

So I have the flu. How does that fit into your faith walk Christian? Well to me it's a reminder of the events that took place in the garden of Eden.

Adam and Eve's daily walk was in the direct, full presence of God. They however chose to disobey God's command and not only lost his presence but allowed the presence of evil to become a daily part of their life.

Well now I have a choice. I can be angry at my situation, or I can thank God for modern science that there are medications that can help control the symptoms. I know taking medicine is against some people's faith. The way that I see it, is that it is a gift of God to help me.

I thank God that he gave scientists the knowledge to create medicine and I thank God that as I rest in him, his Holy Spirit will work in me to bring healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment