Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Milestones!

Today marks my 100th blog! A very big milestone as I move towards my goal of 365. For most of us, at some point in our school career we would have had some training in having a vision and then goal setting. Milestones are important markers as we move through the process of attaining our short, medium and then eventually long term goals.

This process is no different in our spiritual walk. What usually sets most people back is the obstacles we encounter along the way. What we don't often remember is that these obstacles give us an opportunity to eliminate things that don't work in order to find what does work. Edisson is said to have tested many substances before he found the right one to make his electric light bulb work! Who knows how long it would have taken to make it work if he had not persisted.

Today I was hoping to announce the next phase of my blog development plan, but technical problems have delayed the launch! As frustrating as it may be I will not give up until I succeed.

I want to thank those who are faithfully supporting the growth of this project and humbly request your continued support. I hope that as we grow in God together, we may all reach our goals and dreams!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment