Everyday God - Amazon

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Getting started!

I don't know about you, but I find getting something started is always very difficult, especially if it is going to require some discomfort.

I'll take for example, getting going with studies each year. I find that it usually requires a surrender of my will to the task at hand. Once I've committed myself to the task, it's usually downhill from there.

I guess that is what Jesus was doing in the garden of Gethsemane. He had to wrestle with his spirit, until he was able to find that place of surrender. Once that was achieved, he could set his focus and determination to achieve what God had called him to do.

What are you wrestling with? Have you found that place of surrender yet? A resurrected life awaits you on the other side of your submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment