Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Minute That

Tuesday evening we had my home complex body corporate AGM.  In years gone by I would have been stressed about it, but by now it is old takkie and I could get through it without any preparation the night before.  As has happened in years gone by, I had one particularly unruly resident who just had to make himself heard above everyone else.  Normally this would have sent me into a panic but this time I could not help but laugh, as the unruly member was none other than his royal highness, Mr Nibbs....AKA Ginger the cat! 

I couldn't help but giggle and all I could think was, this meeting is being recorded, I feel sorry for the managing agent who has to listen to this afterward and hear the meeting constantly interrupted by his meowing and me trying to shjoe him off the table.  It really was hilarious!  I have no idea how she is going to minute that, Lol!

The road of life has many interruptions and we often get grumpy and upset when things just don't go our way.  At times it really helps to just relax and find the funny side of things, make jokes and just generally be happy despite the circumstances.  If you can find life's funny side and ease up on all the tension you really would get through more difficulties with a smile.  God wants us to be strong and live life with joy and peace.  We should fight the attempts of the enemy to drag us down and do everything we can to smile, smile, smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment