Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

What to do, what to do!

I am so blessed to be able to say that after 4 months I am still thoroughly enjoying my now, not so new, job.  Don't get me wrong there are challenges, but they are challenges that I love and embrace and I'm enjoying every minute. 

Recently though I have been a bit stressed out as tasks seem to be pulling my focus in opposite directions and trying to figure out what needs my focus first has been hard.  With the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit I have however been able to put all things in perspective and gain clear direction. 

The role the Holy Spirit plays in our careers is sadly underrated. We seldom stop to ask God for help and we frequently forget to even consider that there are ways that God can help us in our day to day tasks.  Let's try to make our focus this year...as we Grow with God...to first walk with God in everything we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment