Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Back to the beginning

I am reminded of why I start writing. One of those reasons was to help me deal with depression and negative feelings. It almost feels like I am back at that point again but this time it is different.

Life is generally going well, so why am I struggling with depression? Well it is because the devil has found a way to take something that I love doing and complicate it and make it difficult to do. I can't go into detail now but it is something that I will need to deal with one way or another.

The devil doesn't want us to be happy or experience success in life because success brings Glory to God. So how do we overcome him when it is hard to keep our focus on God? We keep on giving our testimony. Revelations tells us that “They overcame him through the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony.”

Believing that we are in Christ and that he can work through any situation is key. Remind yourself that God loved you enough to send His Son to die for you. When we focus on Christ's love we can be secure in Him. If we submit our challenge or problem to God, He will help us find a way out of it.

Believe and conquer!

No comments:

Post a Comment