Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Cremora cat

You guessed it, Ginger.....and why Cremora cat?  Because he is always on top of the cupboards.  So much so that I have to make sure he has a place to sleep on top of the one.  For some time it was a way to get a away from the baby but not so much any more.  I can't quite figure out why he always likes being high up.....but I think I might have an idea.

Back in the good old days they built houses with built in cupboards they were strong and sturdy, not like the cheap melamine rubbish you find today and they had quite a bit of space up top.  I remember as a very young child, playing with my then best friend Tammy at her house and Tammy had made the top of her cupboard, her little "secret hiding place".  Well not so secret if mom knows where to find you....tee hee!

Well in Psalm 57:1 David says that he will find shelter under the shadow of God's wing and that he will find refuge there.
Psalm 57

Psalm 91 Tells us that when we dwell in the secret place of the most High, we can call Him our refuge and fortress.  

Psalm 91

I have in recent days been crying out to God to draw me closer to Him and to keep my soul protected from the worries that plague my mind.  It has required setting new daily disciplines but as I have I feel most certain that my relationship with God is growing even stronger. 

I want to encourage you not to skip the links inserted in today's blog, click on them and read Psalm 57 & 91 and call on your God to be your refuge and strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment