Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, April 17, 2017

All creative and stuff

When we celebrate Easter we use the symbol of the egg as a symbol of new life and new things.  Well having spent the long weekend at home I grabbed the opportunity to do anything and everything creative that I could.  I am building a fairy/gnome garden.  I have finished the first house and placed it in the garden and then I have painted the stones for the yellow brick road which will hopefully get laid today.

While working in the garden I decided I had to tame the shrew that had become my 4 gooseberry bushes that had grown completely wild and uncontrollable.  I split them up and placed two in the front garden to give them more space to grow. 

I started learning to sew again with my friends mom and went for my first "lesson" which was really just to get to know my machine and what it can do.  Now I need to start finding time to practice and get something made soon so that I don't loose the knack of it. 

New things come in all shapes and forms and I know that God loves it when we are creative and build/make beautiful new things to bring him glory.  God in His essence is still the most magnificent creator of them all.  To this day new stars are born in the galaxies, new plants grow, new babies are born to both human and animal parents every day.  God has never stopped creating and so should we. 

If you haven't tapped into your creative side for a long time then I really want to encourage you to do that.  Being creative brings forth new life both physically and to the soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment