Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, September 26, 2016

That's life

I was muttering to myself again that it is 'Piranah week', you know when everyone wants a piece of you and then I drove by the Panorama Cemetery that I pass everyday on my way home.  That used to freak me out but I have become used to it now.  Then I was reminded of the words from the rap song, "Every day above ground is a good day."

The joys, the tears, the stresses and the wonderful moments are all part of what makes up this amazing human experience and although we all wish we could be on holiday year round, that just isn't life.  Life is living each moment and cherishing it for what it means to you, much like grieving reminds me how much I loved my Honey-Bear!

God doesn't want us to run away from the realities of life but to embrace them and realize that they all have meaning and purpose.  I've often caught myself thinking that my 'purpose' is something I still have to accomplish in the future, when in reality it is doing exactly what I am doing right now every day. 

Will you join me in celebrating life in all its wonderful splendour!

No comments:

Post a Comment