Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nearly swallowed my coin


Pain driving me to distraction, I sat in the car with my pain tablet in one hand in my coin for the car guard in the other.....and then.......I popped the coin in my mouth....yug yug yug! Coins do NOT taste good!

How many times in life have you meant to do one thing and just ended up doing another by accident. It may seem accidental but it is more a symptom of being double minded. James 1 tells us that a double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

We need to learn in life to be present with every moment. Distraction can take moment but have disastrous consequences. Slowing down just a tad can truly save a life. In spirit it is no different. The time we take out to spend focusing on God can be the turning point in a life set on course for greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment