Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hooks and runners


Eagerly awaiting the arrival of one of my best friends, currently residing in Canada, I decided my spare bedroom needed a good cleaning, so it's ready for a visit (hint hint). From couch covers, carpets and curtains, the whole shabang got washed and cleaned.

Over the years I've noticed how the runners and hooks slowly started coming off, when washed by my house keeper. They were never being replaced, so after a while the curtains just weren't hanging right. I decided to buy a few more runners and rehung them myself carefully spacing the hooks.

A well hung curtain always has ruffles at the top. We all have our own unique strengths and weaknesses and yet some treat those weaknesses as sin.... this is not so! God has uniquely created you to reflect multiple personality traits as God is multifaceted and we are created in his image.

We need to see those weaknesses like the ruffles of a curtain, they are necessary but in order to be effective they need to be well spaced with good even tension. God made you unique, love yourself as God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment