Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, April 16, 2012

Must love Monday's


This morning on the radio the presenter was reading out a whole bunch of Stats about why people hate Monday's. It wasn't long before those stats (at least on my part) were forgotten. 11:50am hit and I was saying “Wow, were did the morning go?”

Now I'm not wishing my life a way but the hustle of a Monday morning sure does make the time fly and that's just great. I think it's all about attitude. We do have a choice and if we chose to focus on better things our outlook on life changes and we attract good things.

I'm not saying it's a sin to have bad days, we all have those, but you can choose to say in that bad place or deal with the problem and move on. God is our strong tower to run to when times get tough , and he is our shield as we march forward in battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment