Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sit and stay!

I cracked! In a week where all my focus needed to be on my studies, my naughty kitty got into a fight and injured his paw. It was a get better, get worse yoyo and I eventually just fell apart.

It ultimately resulted in a day needing confinement to get the recovery process on track. Most cat owners would know that unlike dogs, commands of "Sit, stay, lie down, come here," aren't easily followed, but I eventually succeeded and kitty is now well on the mend.

Pets behave very much like a defiant 5 year old. Proverbs 22:6 tells us to "train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it."

I take my hat off to every mother (especially single mother's) out there! I don't how you do it, but you are hero's! But don't underestimate the power of a firm Godly hand in your child's life. They will grow up to honour and respect you!

Kudos Mamma's!

No comments:

Post a Comment