Everyday God - Amazon

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bouncy Bounce Bounce

Don't know about you, but when I was a kid I had a little toy of an animal shape that had elastic running through it.  When you pressed the button at the bottom of the toy the toy collapsed. Then when you released the button it bounced back up again.

Well that's what our faith should be like.  When we suffer a set back we need to have the strength and faith God that he has a plan and that he will always restore, revive or renew our lives. I was reminded of this lesson again this week while writing my exams. 

On Tuesday I had another one of my migraines and on Wednesday I had to write an exam and I'm not sure it went well. In order to focus again to study for my exam on Friday, I had to remember that God has a plan for everything in our lives and all experiences he will turn for our good one way or another.  Well I can't call today's exam a success yet, but I gave it a good shot.

Now for the looooooooong wait for results which usually only come out in July.
Missed ya all!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment