Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Have you got the right plug and socket?

Somewhere between the end of last winter and the beginning of this winter, I had a hair dryer that blew up. Now this wouldn't be quite so terrible if it hadn't also blown up the adaptor it was attached to. Being summer it wasn't quite such a problem as I simply moved stuff around.

Well today I decided it was time to take out the electric blanket, and with all the lead cables, double adaptors and the like that I had lying around, I just couldn't find the right combination. To cut a long story short, end result was that I needed a new adaptor set with the right mix of two and three prong sockets.

That is what the church is like. God gave some people a 5 fold ministy calling, i.e. Pastor, Prophet, Teacher, Evangelist or Apostle. Then there are minstry gifts and then there are our talents.

Like certain plugs work with certan adaptors, the church needs us all to fill our unique position in order for the church to work and function right. Have you found out where your place is yet? If not, speak to your Pastor or Church leader and let them help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment