Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Reno-gard-nio

The last municipal water cut we had was so frustrating that I asked myself, "why suffer when you have the means to fix things so that you don't have to struggle to survive these difficulties" .  I bought a Jojo tank to solve the problem, but it isn't going to be a quick fix. 

The area where I plan to put it currently houses my herb garden and after much honesty and introspection I concluded that my energy for gardening isn't what it once was and I need to make changes to make the garden less hassle to work with. 

Hence it has been decided that a garden renovation is now required. At the same time as making space for the Jojo, I'll also make way for a garden shed to come when the time is right.

I have heard many sermons on prosperity, but the one definition that rings most true is that true Godly prosperity is the ability to meet any given NEED at any given time. 

With that in mind I'll plan carefully, keep what's needed and then make space for more important needs to be met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment