Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Just forget the world

"If I lay here, if I just lay here, will you lie with me and just forget the world." - Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

This week has been tough and on Tuesday night my body was just aching. I decided it was time for a long soak in the bath.  Once done and and with the body aches gone I was able to drift off to sleep peacefully. 

Sometimes when life is tough and demands are high we have to learn to take a step back, relax and just forget the world.  

Spiritually speaking this is possible too.  By taking time to soak in the presence of God and worship Him and let go of all our troubles, we are able to find peace and solace. 

We need to remember the words of Jesus when He said, "Come unto me all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest." 

Trust your Prince if Peace to give you rest today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment