Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

The Steps of prayer

Ginger loves going for walks and his favorite spot is down by our pool and Lapa area where we have a kids wooden jungle gym set up.  Sometimes while I accompany him I'll sit on the stairs and gaze over the valley and hills.  It is often here where I have some serious heart to heart prayers to God.

It is from here that I have prayed for my needs, my wants, my hearts desires, for miracles, for help for others, for emotional healing and the list goes on.

One thing that I have learned and believe is that God answers every prayer.  He just does it HIS way.

Whatever you are believing God for, I'd encourage you to find your spot, your place where you feel at peace and can talk to God.  From here raise your voice to God, silently or aloud and believe that God loves you infinantly more than you can imagine and that He will respond to your hearts cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment