Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, November 14, 2019

That one good thing

When I first started writing back in 2010 it was from a place of darkness and depression.  I realized that my moods and attitudes were my responsibility and as such I chose to pick myself up by the boot straps instead of expecting others to do it for me.  I decided to focus on one good thing that happened during the day and just give God thanks and praise for that by making that my focus of attention. 

Today I have been tired, too much playing last night, getting all creative...but there it is.  The desire to create has come back strongly within me and that has stirred my passion for writing once again and I am enjoying getting back to that commitment of spending time with myself, spending time with God in my thoughts and writing and in some small way spending time with you, my readers, those who choose to take the time to honour my efforts by giving me a moment of your time as I open my heart and thoughts to you. 

I have missed you, I have missed this special time each day to just say thank you to God for being my strength and my light in times when life is tough and there are many demands pulling me in different directions. 

So my one good thing today is you!  Thank you for walking this journey of life with me each time I share my heart.  You are special to God and you are special to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment