Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Age of Grace

It has been a very long time since I have experienced a season of not only frequently answered prayers but of grace as well where I feel that God is tending to my every need. I am so happy to be in a season right now where that is a reality. My new change in lifestyle is taking time to show all the results I want or need but I know in time I will figure things out.

To give a very recent example of God's grace in action, on Sunday I drove through to children's church. I was using props for my story so had one more package than normal and by mistake I forgot to pack my laptop. Now this would have previously been a major catastrophe for me as I have come to rely heavily on my precalculated routine to keep the kids in check. What made matters worse is that I only discovered my carelessness when I was about to turn down the street my church is in, which is quite a distance from home, there was no turning back to fetch it.

Well, I quickly resigned myself to my fate (with images of little hooligans running amok), so I figured I was going to have to dig deep and improvise a smart solution fast. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the venue and there was music and videos already playing and I could see a brand new PC in full swing. To top it all, our lesson was saved there too. God had been gracious indeed! It meant that baring a few minor glitches I was able to pull it off and thoroughly enjoyed the lesson.

I have said it many times before....God answers our prayers...but His way! When we have faith in Him, He truly can do the miraculous and provide everything that we need. If your faith has been weak, draw encouragement from this story, God truly sees your need.




No comments:

Post a Comment