Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1100cc


I confess, I've had one. A speeding ticket that is. Hence the reason, when I last went hunting for a new car, I decided to get one with an 1100cc engine. Now getting to 120 Km p/h on the highway is a major achievement. Now the worst I have to fear is a fine for doing 80 in a 60 zone.

Jesus spoke about this principle too in Matthew 18 v 7-9. His principle was that if something is causing you to sin, create a limitation that stops you from doing that sin. Is it really that simple though? I assure you it can be.

I can't decide for you where you should set these boundaries, but it can be done. It just takes a little honesty, introspection and of course some guidance from the Holy Spirit. Ask the Holy Spirit today to show you which areas of your life need a little work.

No comments:

Post a Comment