Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, September 3, 2017

A new season – a fresh start

So I took a short sabbatical from writing but it was oh so necessary! Like many perennial plants I needed a season of complete end in writing to reboot. What aided this process has been my annual leave that I have just finished now and Monday is back to work.

God has spoken clearly and He has ordained that the next few months will be months of change and new beginnings and I cannot wait to share these experiences with you. God has stamped His mark clearly on this process and there is no doubt or no turning back.

I know there will be many challenges that lie ahead but there will also be great joys. After ending my season of grief after Honey passed, God has now blessed me with a season of joy and thanksgiving. I have prayed for a special anointing to rest over my writing as well in the months ahead. I may face a times of frustration with technology or other complications but I am praying that these will be minimal.

My hearts great desire right now is to get back to a place where writing will be more frequent and that it will once again be a blessing to my readers and I hope that you will join me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment