Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, February 26, 2017

The miracle tomato seeds

For quite some time and to my annoyance I have experienced a strange phenomenon. Seemingly out of nowhere I have had little tomato plants popping up all over the garden. Now you'd think I'd be delighted at the prospect of tomatoes galore but knowing what a pain the plant is to manage...no thank you!

It was only the other day when it hit me. With the heavy drought we had at the beginning of spring I have been in the habit of recycling my dish washing water and what do I eat daily? Tomatoes! So naturally from all the chopping the seeds would get into the water and then also the garden.

Well that's not going to stop me. Luckily they are easy enough to pull out when necessary. It really was a good reminder though that you will always reap what you sow, even unconsciously. Likewise in our faith walk the same rule will apply and that is why it is so important for us to be conscious about how we live. If we sow negativity we will reap negativity. So let's make a deliberate effort to sew faith and love so that we can reap those in abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment