Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dead spot shop

There is a shop in the small centre near my office that is designed for a restaurant. It is well located and although there are other eateries nearby the area is most certainly not saturated. What amazes me however is that without fail, every restaurant that has opened in that in that spot has closed. This is most certainly not the first time that I have noticed this phenomenon.

In our spiritual lives this can happen as well. We can have an area of our lives that for all intents and purposes appears to be dead. Well I have wonderful news for you....challenges like this are just Jesus sort of specialty. We all know the story too well and I am sure you will get the same goosebumps that I do when I think about, but there is something very special that Jesus has to say to the “death” in your life.....

John 11:25 Jesus says to Martha, “I am the resurrection and the life. He that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.”

Speak this very powerful promise over the dead areas in your life. Jesus word is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and if He can raise our mortal bodies then He certainly can resurrect our hopes, dreams and every area of our lives that need His resurrection power!

No comments:

Post a Comment