Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wake me up

Well it seems as my phones get older the first thing I start having problems with are the alarms, or this could be a change in my meds....not sure but waking up has been a mission again. Well this time I have decided I am not going down without a fight, I have installed a separate alarm app as well as a wake up call service app....tee hee! I could have just employed mother to do the job again, but I hate bugging her with my problems...Lol!

Some times we need to be woken up spiritually as well. We can become complacent and hit snooze all too quickly and miss out on vital aspects of our growth that we need to be focused on.

If you need a wake up call, ask the Holy Spirit to come along side you and be your spiritual alarm system and help you to be focused on the growth aspects you need to take care of in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment