Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hell's stairs

Yesterday was a day of pure Hell, just all sorts of things not going my way.  The cherry on top though being that I was rushing down our stairs at work to get to the car park to switch off my car lights that I had accidentally left on.....when...... my shoes gave way underneath me and I fell down the stairs and landed painfully on my left buttocks.  I've never in my life seen such a huge bruise!!!

After the adrenaline wore off I could finally feel ALL the aches and pains and boy are there many!  There are a couple of complications I need to sort out before I can get proper medical care, so that is driving me crazy. 

I decided though that I am not going to let this really bad experience ruin the good things I have experienced this week.  The months of preparations and hard work that I put into our body corporate work paid off with a really smooth AGM meeting on Monday and some bitter pills went down with almost no opposition, which was a first. 

Then we've had some awesome rain here in Gauteng and I hope that the water/rain will eventually be able to get to the other provinces that are still gripped by drought.

So in the midst of much pain, I am still going to declare that God is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment